MRD Testing Collaborative, its affiliates or subsidiaries does not directly or indirectly engage in the practice of medicine. The information presented on this website and in all related visual communications is neither intended nor implied to constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Any information provided herein should not be considered complete and should never be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. Always visit or speak to a qualified health service provider in person prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have reviewed on this website or in any of our collateral.
This policy describes how the MRD Collaborative (“The Collaborative”, “we”, “us” or “our) treats information that it may receive directly from you or automatically through your computer or mobile device. This policy does not apply to the practices and actions of persons or entities that the Collaborative does not control, manage or employ.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our website (such as https://www.bemrdaware.com), and/or any related services (we refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the “Services”).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
In Short: We do not collect your personal information (e.g., contact info, email, name) on this site. However, some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or Services of our site.
- USE OF INFORMATION
In Short: We do not sell, share or disclose your information with persons or entities not affiliated with or employed by the Collaborative, except with your consent or when we reasonably determine it necessary to do so in order to comply with law or protect the safety, property or legal rights of the Collaborative or others.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To protect our site. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Legal and Contractual Reasons.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our site or Services.
- For other Purposes. We may use your information for other Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, to evaluate and improve our site and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information. The site may include links to other websites whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you submit Personal Data to any of those sites, your information will be governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website that you visit.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmissions by using industry standard practices, including firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts information you input. While we use several different techniques and policies to ensure the security of your personal information from unauthorized access and use, you should be aware that absolute security does not exist for information on the Internet.
- CONTACT US
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com.